Thursday, May 14, 2009

Artist Trading Cards

Ms. J gave a project where we could trade our art work with others. I did not want to trade because I did not want to give mine away. I like this project alot. In this project you could use any thing to make it.- John H.




I really liked this assignment I did alot of these for being gone and I liked them alot. This one was my favorite because I liked all the bright colors and the different shapes. My Favorite part about this assignment was to see all the different cards people could come up with. - Noah M.

I really enjoyed doing this project. Ms. Johnson gave us a wide variety of choices with this project. You could use colored pencils, paint, anything you wanted. My favorite part about this project was when we were all done we traded with each other. - LEVI W.

For this project we first had to get a small 2.5 by 3.5 piece of paper. Then we decided what we wanted to do to them. I wanted to use a sharpie. After everyone had theirs done we traded them. I like this project because i was easy for everyone to show their own style. - Alex B.


This was one of my favorite projects that we did this year. You could use paint or color pencils it gave you the chance to make something new and show what you could do. - Kurt M.

No comments: