Thursday, February 26, 2009

Art 2 White on Black Drawings

Cody R.

My white on black drawing took a lot of time to design. I wasn't sure how I was going to do it or anything. I started with a simple flame design because I love designing flames. Then I added a heart made of peacock feathers (which was later deleted.) I added in the "shadow man" and the dragon skull. Then I started on the actual drawing itself. This was a fun project and I got frustrated with it sometimes, but in the end I think it was worth it because personally, I think it looks pretty sweet.
~KateR~
This is my white on black drawing that I did in Art 2. I saw a photo of a friend and I got the idea to have a girl in the rain with her umbrella, and then I thought it would look better if I had stones at her feet. The stones were originally an animal print, but they appeared differently than what I had planned. But I really enjoyed the project and I love my finished piece. -Abbi

This is a drawing that i did in my art class. It shows a football player hurdling over a bear. It was done on black paper with white colored pencil. This project was pretty hard but i enjoyed it.
-Alex

This is my white on black drawing I have made. I made it of the University of Iowa because that is my favorite college. I liked doing this project becuase it was something different and you couldn't outline. The hardest part for me was drawing the herky at the bottom, but i think it turned out alright. Joe

No comments: